It feels great to work again. And be apprrciated at work. Cant say the same for my home life but eh…one day at a time.
I cant wait for it to just be me and james again….take note people. Never live with your significant others siblings. Just dont do it. Your relationship suffers. Especially if the sibling is single and constantly angry. Like seriously. Can uou just fuck someone? Get laid. Diddle your skittle? Something so youre not so goddamn miserable all the fucking time?! *end rant*
I have found that i am no longer truly happy and nice when it comes to her. I am that false happy and overly nice..the fake shit i did in high school…i no longer feel the need to take care of her. I still havent figured out if this is good or bad yet.
So…im still bitter. And i will be. I choose to not be social with people who view my efforts as useless and dont appreciate the shit i do for them when i dont have to….so ill just be…away
Depression is no joke man.
If you are depressed find somebody you can talk to. Shit, talk to me. I care.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
There’s two types of anger one is dry and the other wet and basically wet anger is when your eyes water and your voice shakes and I hate that cause I feel weak when I’m crying while angry I like dry anger when your face is like stone and your voice is sharp I guess wet anger shows that you care too much and dry anger means you’re done.
This is the best description ever